Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Joy of Life

This weekend I had the privilege of visiting one of my favorite couples. My friends got married in October and are expecting. Sunday was the first time I got a chance to see them since their wedding and boy have there been changes! They moved cities, bought a house and one has a noticeable baby bump. I have not had the opportunity to be around very many expectant mothers in recent years and this is the first time a close friend of mine has been in that situation. I don't know what the baby looks like right now, but I'm thinking that little life inside looks a something like this...




My friends were open to life and have been excited about this process. It was such a blessing to finally see the joy in their faces and feel the kicks of that special little one. Through this visit, I was reminded that everyone has different roles in life. My friends truly respect all aspects of life, as I do, and are fulfilling their role to promote the value of family - by creating one of their own! So congrats to that special couple and joy to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment