Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Openess to Life

One thing I have learned in my journey to promote life, is that everything is connected. One of the bloggers I follow recently wrote about how the million directions she was being led actually came down to one thing. I was reminded of the same thing today. I am amazed at how this journey for others (unborn and future children) has been a journey of healing and growth for me. Although I have a million things I have to do, I'm being led to do things that are not on my list. You would think I would not have enough time to finish everything, but I have. The realization that my life needs to be open to the love of others and of God has helped me leave my to do list and think about what God wants me to get done.

What started out as a bad, emotional day has turned into a loved-filled and productive day. Maybe my prayers at mass for the feast of the Immaculate Conception were heard - help me listen like Mary!

1 comment:

  1. "What started out as a bad, emotional day has turned into a loved-filled and productive day."
    I love it when that happens!

    ReplyDelete