Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Reflection v. 1 n. 12

A year in blogging...

Well with the occurrence of Good Friday I missed the fact that it was my one year anniversary on here. Silly me, I was at church instead. I had a great Easter weekend and then an admittedly non-great Easter week (see previous post). So it is hard to reflect more on my insanity than I already did yesterday. Instead I'll reflect on this blog. It has helped me see how I have changed and stayed the same in my convictions. It has shown me how I can be led in a different direction than what was thought a year ago. News flash: I can't predict the future - can you believe it?

So I guess, overall, it has been a good thing to do this. On the other hand, I'm still unsure of what I want to do once I am actually 25 and prolife. Keep the same blog, have it be something more like 24/7 prolife, go in a different direction? Not sure...I have a few weeks and a trip of a lifetime to weigh my options.

In the meantime, a trip down memory lane and a post from a little over a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment