Thursday, February 11, 2010

Friday Reflection v. 1 n. 5

This week was the first true week since my long term position ended. I spent the last two Fridays celebrating my "last" day at that assignment. A week ago it was actually true. I am happy to have the time to relax and get on top of a few things again...one being my quiet/prayer life. With Wednesday being a snow day, I only worked Tuesday so I have had LOTS of time. I've gone shopping (although I only bought groceries) and I've organized a meeting that took place Wednesday and then did all the follow up Thursday.

I also did a bunch of chores/work around the house. Cooking (or re-heating), dishes, laundry, organizing. I enjoy doing all these things (sometimes) but I always feel like "I did nothing" all day. I sure hope that attitude changes before I have kids or I might just live a life of "doing nothing" all day most days! My husband came home this week and asked how my day off was. I responded something along the lines of "fine but I didn't do anything." Then I rattled off a list of 6 or 7 things. Anyone else find this strange or know how I can change my thought process?

No comments:

Post a Comment