Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Busy Life..blessed life

Well today I feel busy - I worked all day and went grocery shopping than went over to the neighbors and took their adorable daughter off their hands. Yep, I'm babysitting and watching her draw in one of my journals - now playing with a stuffed animal....now....got to go!

Yesterday I felt lazy and lonely. I had been sick over the weekend and decided to take the day off so I wouldn't give germs to the kids. Too bad I had nothing to do and no one to talk to for most of the day. It is nice to know that either way doesn't last. I have moments of relaxation and if I was never busy it would be upsetting. Another little life moment to remind me how blessed I am and how much I love little lives like my 2 year old neighbor ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment