Sunday, April 5, 2009

Relaxation

One of the great things about my lifestyle is....Sundays are full of rest. There is one day a week when I don't have to feel guilty or lazy about taking a nap and having a laid back day. God even took time to rest. I hope everyone had a wonderful time on this Palm Sunday. Blessings to all during Holy Week.

As part of our Sunday of relaxation and retreat, my husband and I watched part of a video on NFP. It is part of our training, but not an overly strenuous task for a Sunday. One theme was brought up - stress can affect charts and/or fertility. I definitely experienced that when I was taking classes and planning a wedding (somewhat stressful). I think taking a day each week helps - emotionally and, as I was reminded today, physically as well. However, I found another way you can combat stress...

Here are my thoughts and prayers that everyone was able to rest today and start Holy Week refreshed and rejuvenated.

No comments:

Post a Comment